//CSS CODES
//Main
I guess I feel like an idiot now. Why do I seem to be the only one who is concerned about my practicum..My whole class like not bothered about collating resources..everyone just wants to have fun..Understandably..but still, I don't think it is too much to give some thot to what we may need for our practicum..
Went back to ahs with ben today..Alot of memories came flooding back. I miss the really supportive staff there, like Mrs Mary Chan who is like the motherly figure to all of us. She still remembered me, and she had done so much to help me in my appeal then for primary. I guess I owe them too much. She asked me about how things were like for me at nie. I was honestly touched by her concern, and at that time, I just felt so blessed by her care. I thot about the day i walked into the vice p's office almost like going to cry liao..but she was so nice. Ms Cheong just put aside her work to talk to me and sound me out on my problems. I felt so touched. She is a Christian too. I felt so comforted there and then.
I think God has really been very good to me by putting me in such a supportive environment. Even Sophie also offered to pray thru things with me when I broke down in school. Thinking back, I think my time at AHS was memorable. To my CTs, Mrs Rodrigues and Mrs Koh, thank you for being my guide and mentors. Both of you have taught me what it takes to teach with passion and how to show concern to students. Thank you, because of you, I begin to take my first few steps towards becoming a wonderful and inspired teacher.
enlightened apvunsoul- 8:49 AM |