//CSS CODES
//Main
I went on a choc cream craze the past 2 days. On Sunday, my aunt, Jes and Jac and myself headed to Esplanade for a fondue at Max Brenner Chocolate Bar. The fondue was satisfactory but we wished that more fruits could have been served instead of more marshmallows. Speaking of fruits, I remember there was this session in one of my ECA meetings back then that we were taught how to cook in a campfire. One of the items that could be cooked was the apple, where one can cut out a dice in the centre and fill the empty space with raisins and honey. Wrap the apple in aluminium foil and roast it in the fire for some time.
Ta da! You get a really nice dessert! Roasted apple with honey and raisins! Another delicacy is the orange-flavoured egg. Scoop out all the orange pulp and leave behind a whole and complete orange shell, crack an egg and pour the egg into the shell. Leave it in the fire to cook! Ha ha. Yes I am sure there are more of such recipes but I have forgotten most of them. Sobz. Must go dig up the past again.
Yesterday I headed for Haagen Dazs for another choc craze hunt. I ordered 7 scoops of ice cream and finished all of it!!!! The new panna cotta delight is worth a go if you are into raspberry. I loved the tiramisu and midnight choc. Toffee cream was not bad. Although I love green tea, it is better as a beverage rather than an ice cream. It tastes so bland as an ice cream I thought I ordered oolong ice cream. I'm ready to head for HK next week with my Haagen Dazs card in hand! And wulf down all the lovely flavours!!!
Went to Party World with Dear and Brion on Sunday. Was disappointed that they did not have the latest Jay Chou songs yet save for the Yi Lu Xiang Bei. Even then it looked like some chiong version of the real thing.. Sigh. I love ktv but finding the right one to go to can be a problem!
enlightened apvunsoul- 6:44 PM |