//CSS CODES
//Main
Jes asked my aunt and me to go down to TM to see her sashay in a beautiful gown. That girl is a vainpot in the making! Ha ha. No lah, she just wants to look her very best for an upcoming wedding dinner in dec. We went round the whole of TM and shopped and shopped. Ha ha. I bought a lovely skirt and 2 nice tees. Haha. Just as vain as Jes.
The gown cost around 70 bucks, but it looked really nice on her. My cousin has a lovely figure. It goes very well with her dress. I attended a wedding dinner at Ah Yat yesterday with Dear. His SHATEC friend was the bride, and she looked so pretty and demure in her wedding gown. This has been one glittery weekend for me. Oh well..let me reveal something about myself..I actually refused to turn up for Prom Nite in Sec sch cos I did not want to spend money on buying a gown when I had not even graduated from uni! Ha ha so old-fashioned hor. That's me all over again. I really should have gone for the Prom nite..oh another reason-I did not have a date! Ha ha. No one to chauffeur me there! Ha ha. Call me pampered but i think every lady deserves to be treated like a queen.
For my JC prom..it was at Marina Mandarin, and my friend and I checked into a hotel room and partied away after the prom. We headed for Clarke Quay and had some drinks there. It was one cool nite. I even saw a few drunk ppl heading for the rooms! I hope they were ok.. No more proms for me. Sobz. Grown up liao.
enlightened apvunsoul- 9:39 AM |