//CSS CODES
//Main
This may be a good time to pen down my thots..all alone in my little coop at home..Met Jes online just now..She seems so happy in her busy life, going for a taekwondo demo in the evening and partying out with her class on Monday. Sounds like me…back when I was her age. Completely bent on having fun. The age of 15 is a great age to be.. You don’t have to shoulder the burden of the impending Os yet, and yet remain carefree for a while.
I remember the time when I was 15.. I loved hanging out with my frens.. We would write each other silly letters and give one another presents and flowers for Friendship Day. This was a special day for the KCians. We would celebrate friendship by bestowing gifts on one another. I could walk into class and see many sweets and chocolates and cards/notes on my desk. What a nice way to kickstart my day! My class was cool. We had class spirit. Ha ha. I remember also the day we all wore our class jersey to the school hall for assembly and got told off by Cikgu Rathia. She called us bo dohs for wearing the jerseys and we had to strip there and then. Ha ha. It was embarrassing but hey it was class spirit man. Me so proud of my class. Sec 3/5 rocks. :P
Then I went on to jc.. Honestly I didn’t feel exactly happy to be where I was. I could see the disappointment written so clearly on my family’s faces when I told them I made it to so and so jc.. You wanna know you go check out my friendster.. Sigh. Anyway… The only thing that came out of my jc days was the fact that I knew people cared.. Emily and Weicheng were my classmates back then. They were so sweet..They wrote me letters and notes to encourage me in the faith. I remember one day I fell violently sick with asthma and couldn’t go to school at all. To my surprise, Cheryl and Lena came over after school to visit me with a big sunflower. I was just so embarrassed that I had to greet them in my Garfield pyjamas. Ha ha. The sunflower was so big but it was so sweet! My friends had a better time laughing about me in pyjamas I guess. J I made it thru my jc years.. with pride.
Now in the cherz acedemy… I tell myself that I’m going to emerge and be okay, just like I always have. Despite the very cold atmosphere here, I make up my mind to be a coffee bean! I’m going to change the temperature around me. World watch it, here I come! And I am pretty sure that I have changed some people’s lives too.. They are going to look at life differently because of me. And I hope it is for the better.
enlightened apvunsoul- 9:08 PM |