//CSS CODES
//Main
I just got myself a copy of Jay Chou's album called November's Chopin. I love it lots...he's like one of the few artistes I have followed from day one faithfully till now. Why do I like him? I like his music, to be exact. I find his type of music super appealing and soothing.
A really rare respite for me after any bad day at work. Music keeps me intact. It calms me like nothing else. There are so many things I want to do now. The top of my priority list is to catch that Harry Potter movie! My favourite of all the books so far, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I can't wait to see Cho Chang, the reputable Ravenclaw Quidditch player. What kind of a Yule Ball will it be for Harry? Ooooh I just can't wait any longer. Just need to get past my own dragons now-my geog and lit assignments! Then I can hop over and conjure up my own Triwizard Competition. Ha ha. I need to get a life. Away from the cherz academy.
Have I mentioned before that my former student from AHS remembers me? This will touch any cherz heart to know that students are not an apathetic and spoilt lot. I hope to be the best cher I can be. For God's glory.
enlightened apvunsoul- 7:05 AM |