//CSS CODES
//Main
Having survived one semester of stress and sorrowful days in the cherz academy..I can only say, Jan, I am so damn proud of you. You actually made it thru dunno how many years of freaking education and finally graduated with a piece of paper. Well done. When I entered the cherz academy, all I could think was, what now?
Let me begin with my content upgrading daze. I had to attend the lit content upgrading classes, and had to write a freaking 2500 word essay even during my sch attachment. My goodness. The last thing I wanted to do then after graduating from NUS was to write essays and what freak is this to make us write essays..Anyway I didn't know I managed to ace my lit test also. I really liked my lit content upgrading class, all made up of such talented people. My tutor was cool and bright. I admired her for bringing the message of gender issues so clearly in our study of lit with her.
I got to know evelyn in the lit class. She is one of the sassiest babes I have ever met. Evelyn is so many years my senior, but her very bubbly and affable nature made me feel so at home in the cherz academy. Thankfully she is in my lit class again after sch experience. However, the cherz academy became a nightmare after the lit content upgrading. The ppl in my lit class were mostly the historians and only 3 were geographers..incl myself. However I was not close to the other 2 geographers anyway..They had probably known each other from day 1..and now this class suddenly felt so different.
Sigh..coupled with other issues that cropped up along the way, I honestly felt suicidal for some time..Really bad. Anyway, my stay at the cherz academy is coming to an end..I am quite glad. Have made some wonderful frens here, and yet have also been exploited here. I guess I am slowly settling into the working world..by tumbling in and stumbling along the way. Heck..I can at least crawl now..
enlightened apvunsoul- 7:18 AM |