//CSS CODES
//Main
This post is an angry one..Sorry..I need a space to vent my woes..My mum has a temper problem and she is biased. Honestly, just because she expects me to behave and conform to her definition of maturity does not mean that I have to do as she says! I hate it when she tells her san gu liu po about how immature I am. Can you believe it? Do you know what she said to one neighbour? She said I am immature and don’t speak as I ought to be.
For goodness sake, and you know what that neighbour told me? She told me she wants to introduce me to a friend of hers, a young teacher who is very mature! What crap! I hate my mum’s behaviour! Why, O God did you put me here! WHY???????? I am so pissed off… The last thing I need to know is learning how to be a frigging submissive doll my mum wants me to be. But I am not a doll…
I am, I feel
I sometimes think that you forget
That I am, I feel
This girl’s a person you know!
-Alisha’s Attic, I Am I Feel
enlightened apvunsoul- 12:30 AM |