//CSS CODES
//Main
Yes Christmas is just round the corner and I am reminded of the Christmas of 2002. My best Christmas ever. I miss my ex cell group, the fun, the laughter and the memories. Every face, every personality, every joy, every sorrow since then have not been forgotten. E139 is gone but not the memories. Evelyn's words of encouragement still ring very clearly in my mind. So to all my readers and believers of the faith, remember the hope that comes with Christmas. May Jesus' birth remind you and I that we have hope always.
I love you all. I love the season. It is not everyday that I get to write a blog entry on why I like Christmas. To me Christmas is a time of reminder that I can find joy and hope despite a very dreary world out there. It reminds me of who loves me, the One who made me and still holds my hands and days. I wish all a very merry Christmas!
enlightened apvunsoul- 2:17 AM |