//CSS CODES
//Main
Here are more baby-licious photos in my collection. One of the cutest babies in my records is Yanfeng. Here he is at 7 months old,tugging away at my hair..I look like some kind of worn out ah soh here. This is his first visit to my house and soon after my mummy took over as his nanny. Yippee!
Dear is holding Yanfeng. The little one is so adorable! He is not afraid of strangers at all!
Memories@SAF Here are two of my students, both of which I found hard to love and handle initially. A year later, as I returned, they have blossomed into two of the most intelligent and adorable kids in the centre. PTL!Calvin and Brian look like long lost brothers! Ha ha.
This is yet another ah soh looking shot..very unflattering I know. Focus on the little ones instead! Ha ha. This is the baby class at SAF CDC. Most of them are barely two or 18th months old. Nevertheless, very cute but very tiring to handle all of them too! :P We brought the kids out on an outing to the birdpark. They were really excited and started pointing and babbling away, smiling and walking. For me the most rewarding thing is receiving a card of thanks from a parent who actually followed us to the birdpark to watch how we took care of her kids. It is certainly heartening to know how much parents do appreciate what teachers do!
enlightened apvunsoul- 8:33 AM |