//CSS CODES
//Main
Sigh…another couple in my cg has announced wedding plans..in 2006. Suddenly it seems as if getting married is the hip thing to do! Ha ha. Back in Wenling’s zone…the issue was not so much about marriages..as most of us were students in our teens. Anyway, congrats to Ivan and Melissa on their upcoming wedding next year. Shadrach and Pauline too!
For all out there who are still wondering when it will be my turn, I advise you to be patient..I am not in a hurry to get married. Not bothered about being a hot young mama and certainly not going to follow the trend! Ha ha. I also understand that Edwin has so many other things on his agenda in life to accomplish. Marriage, if anything, hinders the fulfilment of these other goals and aspirations. So sorry if I have disappointed many who continue to wait for news of my “wedding”.
Actually this post is meant to talk about my 24 hour miracle. I had applied for a supp card under my dad’s name in order that I can carry less cash around with me while overseas. Praise the Lord, the application had been approved in less than 4 days! Talk about 24 hour miracles, Edwin got his pay earlier than what civil servants usually get, plus a harvest of bonus too! Wow, God truly provides for our needs even when we don’t ask of Him. I’m so glad to be going off tomorrow. Hopefully this is going to be a good break for me!
enlightened apvunsoul- 11:57 PM |