//CSS CODES
//Main
I am so happy and so relieved! Gave my KC HOD a call yesterday to ask if she could help with the PSG thingy that I am supposed to do for my elective module. Mrs Lie is so nice, she asked me to correspond with her via email and send her my questions. I'm really thankful to her. She is the HOD in charge of pastoral care and guidance or someting like that, and has a personality to go with it.
I really hope she can help us out. I also sent her a photo to remind her about myself. Ha ha, I hope she remembers me. Managed to get myself a new haircut too, just before service yesterday. The service was great! I learnt about cultures being different but culture is amoral. It is a grey shade that God does not dictate if this is OUTRIGHT RIGHT OR WRONG. Forexamply, drinking and playing card games to some Christians may be unacceptable but God has no problem with that. This does not mean therefore that we should blatantly go on a drinking spree, but there is nothing wrong with drinking in moderation for myself.
That's it. I'm going to get myself that Screaming Orgasm that I've always seen on the menu but never had the guts to try. Chinese New Year is just round the corner, and I'm already looking forward to a great year ahead. May this new year usher in greater joys and blessings for everyone. :)
enlightened apvunsoul- 4:54 PM |