//CSS CODES
//Main
As I write this post, I'm thinking of the fragility of life itself. In this week I've been to St Joseph's Church twice for two funerals. On Sunday, Edwin and I went down to the funeral of our mutual friend's drummer, a talented drummer called Paul. Only 26 yrs old, the first time we saw Paul in action was one week ago at The Substation, where Syaz's band performed.
Although we do not know Paul very well, it is saddening to know that someone so talented has passed away and the grief in the father's eyes was so obvious. I felt so sad. Paul's photo shows a smiling young man in his graduation gown, ready to take on the world after graduation. I felt so sad there and then because it hits me hard in the face that life is so delicate and once gone, we are no more.
Despite my recently very sad and depressing posts so far..I just want to say that I do appreciate what I have and I really don't wish to waste my time. I'm just going to learn not to take things for granted and press on!
enlightened apvunsoul- 8:20 AM |