//CSS CODES
//Main
Don't be fooled by my title. Ha ha, what were you thinking? :P I'm really happy today because we have called it a day! My family has always been busy making pineapple tarts for every Chinese New Year, and this year is no exception. This year is a little different though, we have an addition to the family-the presence of baby Yanfeng.
It is not easy having to keep an eye on him while making sure nothing goes wrong with the tarts! Ha ha. We managed to do it though. Mission accomplished. Today is really one of those rare days, an off day for me, no classes! Finally not having to step foot into the really cold school prison. Ha. Bliss.
I'm really looking forward to Chinese New Year! Not the spring cleaning part of which I have not even started! But the joy of meeting with frens and family. That is what I treasure. At this point, I'm feeling very blessed. I'm looking forward to visiting Mr Lai, my priamry school tutor, whose pupils have all made it to NIE and are planning to visit him together. Clara, Yiying and I have taken the same route-we all chose to teach. I'm really happy for us. We grew up together and lived in the same neighbourhood, waiting for the school bus to take us home together. Childhood friends who end up taking the same path in life. Seriously, how rare can that get? :P
Another accomplishment I made this week-I read Mark Haddon's "The Curious Incident of the dog in the Day time". It's a really nice book, one of those you can enjoy anytime of the day. So there I was at Suntec by myself after class yesterday, huddled in a corner at Macs reading silently. Going to re read it because it is so nice! Go read it people..:P
I stayed over at Dear's place last night and tried playing the Lord of The Rings on PS2 with him but I'm not really good. I died while trying to play Legolas and getting past Helm's Deep. Sigh. Got to try harder. Oh and this is the really good news of all of them! Dear is getting promoted soon! Praise God! Indeed we do not seek the gifts but the Giver! God is good to us all the time! Even my time in NIE is a blessed time. There is a season and timing for everything.
Today is a Super Good Day for me. :) Tomorrow will be even better.
enlightened apvunsoul- 7:02 AM |