//CSS CODES
//Main
I've been posted to Bedok Green for my practicum which begins on 20th feb.. Actually I kind of expected that KC would not take me back because I did not really have anyone strong fighting for me..Was not outstanding in my CCA, nor was my service to the school extraordinary. Anyway. I'm fine, and I thank God for this posting.
At least I know Cindi's brother is in that school, so that makes the school not so scary for now. :P And if i get to teach his class...Ha ha, I wonder what will be the outcome? Broken wings..the title of my entry.. Well, in Anglican High, they have this eagle creed that encourages students to soar like eagles on wings. I'm not going back there, and I am not going to KC so it means I have borken wings, broken expectations. The only consolation is that my dad may fetch me to work daily and that Jumilia from the other geog class is going there with me. OK, Bedok Green, here i come!
enlightened apvunsoul- 2:03 AM |