//CSS CODES
//Main
Anyone who knows me should know I love to sing..although not exactly equipped with a nice voice, I can croak anywhere and anytime. =) Just feel like making special mention of my two most faithful ka kees in ktv...my dear and Brion. The three of us can sing all the way and usually from 12 to 3am. HA HA.
Really looking forward to being able to find time to go sing..but cannot seem to find time or ka kees. I remember the first time going on a geog trip in NUS to some kelong in Tanjong Pinang was the most exciting for me. Meiting, Alice, Evan, Shirlynn, Kenny, Kwanhua, Micki, Sicong n Shane were my new found frens from the trip through the ktv session..the people on the trip were separated into 3 groups..one being the mahjong'smoking group, us the ktv pple and another group was the pool players.. I couldn't believe a kelong could be so happening. But it was fun. Unfortunately, I'm not able to join the gang on Sun for another reunion..this is sad. They can be really fun to hang out with though.
Anyone game for ktv? Call me hor..I can't wait to sing again. =)
enlightened apvunsoul- 1:11 AM |