//CSS CODES
//Main
The end of another week at BGSS. Last week ended on a not so gd note, as I had walked out on my class just before the bell rang. I was so irritated that they could not bring themselves to listen to the lesson. Haiz. Thankfully this week things are getting better. The same sec 3 class asked me if I was still angry with them about last week. I told them to forget about the previous lesson and start anew. They clapped and cheered.
Sometimes, these kids really surprise me. I dun really know what to anticipate from them. I am just glad that this week, they were a little more receptive towards the geog lesson. I just googled one of my student's blog and was very heartened to know that she likes geography now and is studying for my upcoming test. I am so so so so happy.
Thanks be to God who guides my steps and lesson planning. Although I still dunno how to complete ALL my lessons on time, I am so glad that my students are showing more signs of receptivity to me. Just want to make special mention of all my CTs. They are such nice people. My main CT tells us that if we really work hard and prove ourselves, we can get a credit for the prac. I dunno boy, I just hope to do my best. My lit CT just returned from reservist this week, and i only got to see him on thurs. But I am really thankful for all the guidance and help from all of them.
It really is strange that I find myself liking my job more and more. It is certainly amazing. Never felt this way so strongly when I did my school experience, maybe because back then I was not so confident of myself. And can you believe it? I am taking Kai Jie's class!!! Ha ha ha! He threatened me u know, by saying he will complain to Cindi if I dun give him high marks for lit. Sorry I dun take bribes!!! Ha ha. Oops. ^_^
enlightened apvunsoul- 8:33 PM |