//CSS CODES
//Main
Teachers can easily be the most misunderstood people around. Though it is in the heart of every teacher to have good intentions and high hopes of his or her students, very often that heart ends up smashed or shattered because of the following:
-kids are apathetic and do not appreciate the efforts sown into their lives
-kids are unmotivated
kids do not see the point that education is trying to make..they do not see the relevance of education.
-teachers themselves have already condemned these young ones too early in their career.
I pray that my passion will not die off just because my students do not care. I pray for the courage to dispel my uncertainties and fears, that I can step over to the other side. Lord, are You not on my side? If David could have slain his Goliath, then Lord you prepare me for an uphill task by holding me and empowering me in my journey.
I am...misunderstood. I am...doing my best. I am....trying very hard to make a difference. It is but in vain..Nothing I do seems to melt their hearts at all..I don't see how I can make the cut.
enlightened apvunsoul- 7:19 AM |