//CSS CODES
//Main
3 more observations to clear, 2 for geog and 1 for lit. Alright, way to go! I dun need to ace the prac, or get a credit. Just knowing that I can pass with some guidance and feedback along the way is good enough for me. Just to update on what's been going on in my teaching life..
I'm enjoying the rapport I am building with this certain lower sec class. They are cute and sweet. I could, for the first time in my little life, walk into a class and smile and joke with them and enjoy doing that. Dunno why, but this never works with my upper sec. Anyway, I have been so blessed to have such loving and crazy colleagues who never fail to put lots of sunshine in my days.
Counting down the days to the end of teaching prac. Will definitely miss the great support from the teaching stuff here, esp my CTs. They have been nothing but kind and helpful to me, often giving me useful tips and shaping my thoughts about teaching in the most positive way. One of my CTs talked to me today about my plans for the future in this career, about what I had in mind for myself, and that I should start thinking about what I want. Well...I told him I did not mind staying in the school, thanks to the supportive management here. But I do know that the Ministry of Magic holds the key to my future..no one can change that fact. By the way this is just a gut feeling but I really think they might take Jumilia rather than me. She has had the benefit of contract teaching experience after all and is better at handling the upper sec kids. Haiz. Oh well....
Just going to keep my prayers going stronger. I love going to church and praying. Keeps me focused and sane. And no, I am not growing tired of this profession, even though I feel tired at times. I'm just going to enjoy the ride.
enlightened apvunsoul- 4:01 AM |