//CSS CODES
//Main
This weekend saw the birth of two newly weds-Ivan and Melissa. Congrats to the longsuffering couple, after rounds of objections and trials, two hearts finally unite. But the weekend was a crazy affair. E329 had been mobilised to help out for the wedding matrimony in church. Poor Dear had to carry 84 chairs up and down..as manpower was severely lacking. The rest of us had to help out too..I had to stack chairs and get the things ready and all in place..
I would rather not be there. Honestly, a serving heart is what I do not have. Especially this weekend.. All of us in the cg had to help out, and even when it came to refreshments, we had to wait till our chores were done before we could eat. Even then, the food had been depleting and we had to eat quicklly in order to continue stacking chairs.. Sigh. Jasmine had the best time..she was able to take photos of herself and have fun posing with the flowers.. Sigh.
Glad it is over. My sch posting..I have been sent back to my prac sch. Thankfully..cos i know i could have gone to somewhere worse off..so i thank the Lord for His plan..
enlightened apvunsoul- 7:13 PM |