//CSS CODES
//Main
Just got back from Thailand yesterday, a weekend getaway..back to sch today. Sian. I'm facing a bad loss now..The baby boy Yanfeng has gone to a childcare centre..and the best part is his parents, my relatives did not bother telling my mum (his caregiver) until last Sat. And there I was in Thailand shopping happily buying all the cutsey stuff for him.
This teaches me never to assume too much.never take the people around you for granted. I dun think I will ever get to see Yanfeng anymore.. for a long long time. I miss him already. His baby smell and his cuddly body. Sigh. My mum's worse..She's been crying. Personally, I think that his parents are too much....They should not have just called to inform my mum about the sudden decision..Super rude and insensitive.
True enough, many things had happened prior to this quick decision..Alot of unpleasant exchanges had happened between Yanfeng's parents n my family..However, I really am going to miss him loads. When I got home today, the house seemed so empty and silent. Instead of the usual greeting I get from Yanfeng, only the sounds of the TV fill the living room. Yet we hear reports that he is happy and perhaps, in time to come soon, he may not remember us anymore. Sigh. Loss is painful to speak of.
enlightened apvunsoul- 4:01 AM |