//CSS CODES
//Main
My practicum ended yesterday, not with a bang. It was nevertheless, triumphant as six trainees including myself sauntered merrily out of the gates together for the first time, waiting to go to meet another trainee for lunch at Fish and Co PP. I am so happy that this has come to an end. What a journey it has been...
Unfair expectations and needless comparions from soup, encouragements and tips from CTs and other teachers, lame jokes in the staff wkroom and endless lesson planning/marking...Kiss them all goodbye for now. I am thankful for this experience, knowing that I could never have done it without Jesus. The endless prayers and encouragement from every direction are 100 percent appreciated!
In this post, I want to thank my students at the school..thanks very much for all your patience and love for me. Thank you for looking beyond my inadequacies and inexperience, and for believing in me, trusting me. I hope I have helped to contribute to your learning in some ways. Thank you 2/2 for the one and a million times you have pulled me through. Although you are a passive bunch and that displeased my soup, I am pleasantly surprised that we parted on a good note. Thanks for the card and well wishes! Won't ever forget the fun times in class and your three cheers for Mr Lee and myself. I will miss you all.
My dear 1/1, your obedience and love touch me deeply too. Your enthusiasm in my class has encouraged me and fuelled my passion to teach and think of new ways to teach. Thanks to the girls for the coconut sweets and Hello Kitty card. How did you all know I like Hello Kitty? hAhA. I wish you all the best in your studies..Mid yr exams..Ace them!
To my trainees, thanks always for the fun in the fish tank. Hehe. We sure shared many memories together. Mr James Teo for his seriousness and lollipops, the ever hardworking Yijun and Hazwah, the very lame Chua Lian Hwey. And of cos, my other crazee gals Abidah and Jumie. All of you make my day. You will be missed.
To my CTs, Mr Tan and Mr Lee, thanks so much for everything. For making our stay at BGSS memorable and pleasant. Thanks for believing in me. Thanks for helping me build confidence in myself. One of the best things a trainee can hope to have are good mentors that guide and encourage, and always believing in their trainees. Your faith pulls me through!
Farewell to the school. I may or may not return. I do not know. God leads the way. :)
enlightened apvunsoul- 12:16 AM |