//CSS CODES
//Main
Went to school to meet my HOD today and collected my SOW, resources n books to prepare. Overwhelming! Yes. I am taking over all the ADHD classes, as I recall them from my relief classes...All NA classes as well. Sec 1s and Sec 3s. My "favourite" classes. I am both happy and frustrated. Happy because I wun get to teach the haughty express stream kids! Oh yeah!
Frustrated cos I am taking over YJ's beloved classes..those with ADHD kids. Ha ha. Good luck to me. I have seen enough for myself and yet I daresay I still look forward to school. Cos I will be teaching elective geog. I think my HOD intends to let me teach SS next year. But I am not very keen on it. Do I have a choice? It seems not. Just becos SS is a compulsory subject...Haiz. And no Lit classes for me, not now, not in the future. 1 EL class, Sec 1 Express. Oh yeah.
Whatever. Did I also mention that I am going to ask for a transfer to a school in Sengkang after two years are up? Cos my future home is there. So I am going to scout for a sch there soon. If anyone knows of any sch there, pls let me know. Total of 15 teaching periods for geography, and 7 for EL which makes for a total of 22 teaching periods, excluding CME and what nots. Sigh. The workload is crazily crazy. Yet I am still looking fwd. I must be bonkers!
enlightened apvunsoul- 11:09 PM |