//CSS CODES
//Main
In SS, we often have to check for reliability of the source, which was what I did in order to find out what really happened behind closed doors in school. Found out from contacting a contract teacher colleague about what _______ actually said about me.
Gasp. I also found out tt she had not been treated well. Not once did __________ help her in the setting of the mid yr paper, but she got confronted by HOD about setting a very hard paper and not working closely with __________. I am sorry but names cannot be put here, if not I am being PinC. L pointed out to me that HOD asked her if ___________ helped her at all during her six months there. Apparently not. So people are not blind in here after all. They actually know how sick some people can be.
At least now I know who I can turn to for help. Surely not ____________.
enlightened apvunsoul- 8:27 PM |