//CSS CODES
//Main
I played PSP2 Xmen with Dear all the way while waiting for the match between Italy and USA to commence. The game was fun and cool. I liked using Gambit and Jean Grey because they are so cool. The way they fight in battles is so beautiful. HA ha.
And I hate that Sabretooth guy. He looks so fierce!! And that slimy Toad. Ewww. Going to try to finish playing this before I officially start my career which is next week. Sigh. Already arrows flying everywhere. I guess I better take leave early in Dec to go away or risk getting no break at all. Sigh. I want to watch the match at 12am tonight between Brazil and Australia. But I also recall that I got a SS workshop tomorrow at 9am... The tragedy of life.
On another happier note, I feel happy to be in a new cg, under a male leader. I prefer my present leader to my previous one. Males are usually more relaxed and comfortable when they relate to others, while females are more uptight and critical in general. Ha ha. Hurray to my new cg. Soccer fanatics in the group too. Can't wait for the gathering on Wed.
enlightened apvunsoul- 11:10 PM |