//CSS CODES
//Main
Today is my second day as a BT. Woke up late and slept in till 6.30 am. Yes and i clocked in at 6.56am. Well..I need to start taking better care of my health cos I felt so dizzy while I was teaching today. I felt that the world was spinning. Probably I did not get enough sleep and my body is crying to me to rest.
Well, for CME today, I got my kids to do some reflections in pairs on why they like to be part of the school. My Sec 1 class is still relatively cooperative. Maybe they have not shown their true colours! Ha ha. EL lesson was a little draggy as I got them to do their information reports in class. This helped me to achieve two things-to save my voice and to ensure there is some peace and quiet in class.
While i was making my rounds to the various classes today, I realised that I was being watched, though by whom I am not sure. But I noticed that there is one male teacher who observes me when I am in the classrooms from the opposite block. Withitness would you call it? I really need to be more in tuned with the classes and get to know them better.
Planning worksheets is still a crazy affair everyday. Sigh. But today I also realised that my lessons have a little more structure than the lessons yesterday, and that is good. Slowly, I am beginning to get into the swing of things. Now I am still planning for tomorrow's elective geog n EL class! Oops. But blogging about things helps me to keep checks on my progress and gives me space to think through how i can improve. :)
Yes, a sunny side up day for me today.
enlightened apvunsoul- 6:59 AM |