//CSS CODES
//Main
Last friday saw Kelvin and Joanne getting married at The Regent. Edwin's brother and sis-in-law look stunning. They are so beautiful. Anyway congrsts to them! :) Here are some of the crazy shots of the evening..lots more but i too lazy to blog all. Hehe.
This is my brother's gf. Pin Pin and myself. Dun we look good? Smiles!
This is a happy family shot. Ha ha, Brion, Shad, Paulline, Sam, Ed and his mummy. I love this shot. Honestly. But I think i spoil the pic with my V sign. My famous signature.
Dear n me. Enuf said. Sitting at the vip table.
Another nice shot. One of my faves! We love to pose. Oh such posers we are. 
A nice one of me n myself. HA HA. I am so vain.
Family photo with my aunt. We look cosy enuf.
Relaxing on the sofa outside the ballroom.
Dear, me , Pin Pin and bro. We look like we are going to the ball. Hollywood style. Ha ha. Enuf said. I hope I get to upload other nicer pics soon..When I haf the time!:)
enlightened apvunsoul- 9:17 AM |