//CSS CODES
//Main
You know, I love the Cadbury song, the one that goes, " Wouldn't it be nice if the world was Cadbury..". I love chocolate, and I am dying to try Godiva chocs..but they r so expensive!!! Anyway, I was just thinking, wouldn't it be nice if I could stay another half a year in the dreaded school and get to stay around all my wonderful geography n lit friends before we officially become trained teachers.
Today marks my last day as a trainee in the cherz academy. Of course, we still have to come back for the convocation ceremony, but otherwise..I don't think I will ever see these chers again as a class, as a whole. I am going to miss the fun and the friendships. I wish all my fellow chers a good journey ahead as we are sent out to various schs all over sunny Singapore.. May my own path be bright. All the best!
enlightened apvunsoul- 3:27 AM |