//CSS CODES
//Main
I still do not know what my purpose in life is. Someone once told me this, that my purpose does not change even when my job does. In the midst of such a frenzy, what is it that I want to focus on? Is it really to produce results? Or is there something more?
For me, I have come to understand one thing. Grades are not all that is important. Sure, get the job done, produce some form of reasonable output, but more than that, the ability to connect with people around me is more important. That to me, is my defining victory. To be able to step into the most difficult class and yet not be fazed by it. The ability to be there as a human, not a machine.
I dun really wish to say more, but I just want to add one last point..I want to be as a human for my kids, not a machine that they see.
enlightened apvunsoul- 12:15 AM |