//CSS CODES
//Main
New month, new pay and new music. Bought two albums, one by Dashboard Confessional and one by Muse. Gonna get the one by Kings of Convenience soon. I think I am nuts but seriously I need more music in my life. A life saver, a destress method. Also thinking of playing some soothing music for class work so my kids can concentrate better and have fun as they learn.
Before you dismiss me as a dedicated teacher, don't, cos I am not. Alot of my kids have sworn that I am the worst bitch they have ever come across and I am not going to contend that. Yes it hurts to know that they publically declare war on me, but life has to go on. I cannot die another slow death just becos some 15 yr olds and 13 yr olds hate me to the effing core. Life is made of too many beautiful sunsets that I don't want to miss just because some kids hate me.
Nursing an asthma attack back to the pink of health. And gonna get better.
enlightened apvunsoul- 9:45 PM |