//CSS CODES
//Main
It sucks to be doing something that I really hate to do. Just because everyone is doing it so I have no choice but to go with the flow. Sorry, not talking about sex here. Ha. I'm just so pissed off with the kiasu mentality, the freaking need to keep up with the Joneses just to show the rest of the world the so called unity that binds us educators together. Load of bullshit, as my "favourite student" always says of my lessons.
Not keen at all and not looking fwd to a wasted Saturday. What the.... Updates...Today I did not even manage to teach anything to my horrid class. They were being held back and caned. So practically the whole period gone. Just as well. These are my personal target settings----for at least half of them in the bad class to make it for geog. And all to pass in the best class, with at least 5 people getting distinctions. Yup, my sec 1s keep me going. They keep me strong. They help me sail against the shit.
I notice my entries are getting worse. Almost unbearable to read. Talk about passion and I tell you I have none, but nevertheless, still able to wayang thru. Still able to find within myself a space for strength and potential to do better and to hang on for my life. I feel alot for the good kids. To my horror, the bad kid is now polluting the rest of the good kids in the express stream, harassing them on msn n friendster and befriending them, frightening them. My kids tell me they are scared, but they cannot unbefriend these bullies out of fear. Oh no. Not only do these kids poison the good kids against the teachers, they instil an atmosphere of fear and doubt in the air. It totally sucks. No wonder the good ones do not feel safe and secure in school..
enlightened apvunsoul- 7:26 AM |