//CSS CODES
//Main
Having worked in the teaching profession for less than 3 months, I have concluded that teaching is not for the faint hearted. I believe that this is not the calling for which I was made for. Which is why I am feeling so lost, so displaced. Don't really see where I am heading for and I don't like what I am doing. Not that I hate teaching. I like it but not the admin that comes with it. I am feeling so troubled becos I am placed in this and that which I really have no interest in.
Maybe it is just the environment I am placed in. A change would do me good? I do not know. At the moment, I am being able to blog more as it is the hols and I can take a short breather away from the teaching.
Dear Lord..Won't You show me what it is I can really do with my life? I just don't know.
enlightened apvunsoul- 8:04 AM |