//CSS CODES
//Main
I have been setting papers for the end of year. And boy are my questions going to be easy. It really is not easy trying to set a paper that will cater to three classes of very VARIED abilities. I have one super motivated bunch, one super talkative bunch and lastly one pai kia boys town type of monkeys. So you see, the paper will obviousy be duckfeet for the first two classes but not the last. Which is why i worry.
Not that I am condemning all the kiddos in the pai kia league, but there are some really nasty ones that really need to be packed off to Siberia. To be left there to hibernate and rot. Ha ha. Ooops, the psychotic tendencies of a disgruntled cher are surfacing. Just wanna add one point on the teachers day celebrations in school.
I received loads of sweeties from the lower sec, and nil from the upper sec. Ha ha, can you see? I have no rapport whatsoever with the upper sec. It is a mutual understanding. of hatred. Anyway..I was really touched by this sweet letter one of my kids wrote to me. It goes like this:
" Dear Ms Nah,
HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY!!Hope you will like my present to you. I had a hard time finding it so I hope you like it! Sorry that ____ is such a playful and noisy class but I hope you will still continue to teach us and stay as our co-form. ok? =) you are actually a good, nice, caring and obviously pretty( i disgree here) teacher. so i hope you won't leave_______. hope u have a wonderful day!!
My heart melted! And it still melts. So sweet!!! It helps us teachers carry on in life you know, if students just learn to show some respect, and some appreciation for the things we do for our kids. OF course, the upper sec is a diff ball game altogether. Aww, I am so touched. *teary jan*
enlightened apvunsoul- 6:22 AM |