//CSS CODES
//Main
Today is a gloomy day. It rained heavily. I'm thinking, why can't everyday be a rainy day, so we can all sleep in more and stay away from school. Ha ha. Just joking. The rain sort of lulls people to sleep easily. Anyway, more updates on this gloomy day. I started my first lesson in Sec 4 X. Ha.
As usual, they don't show any sign of genuine repentance, becoming more out of hand and being rowdy. I find it draining to take 5 minutes or so to settle them in order to make sure that they are all listening and paying attention to me. Whee. So remedials was with this class too after school.
Heck about my reputation as a beginning teacher. Now I am wondering, should I not have requested for them in the first place? They don't seem to pulling up their socks and they have no regards whatsoever for me. Passing rude comments to me in class and out of class. I'm past that stage where I have to shout back and don't really have any urge to shout back and defend myself..cos they r just kids. You don;t fight with kids who don't know any better.
Should have allowed the DM to take them instead of me. Haiz. The regrets of yesteryear. Crazy me...thinking I can handle graduating classes...I don't even know what I can or cannot achieve. Rapport-you don't build rapport in one day. Sigh.
Back to form class matters. Sigh. My form class....Having a meeting with them to iron out stuff and issues. On Tuesday during recess. They are teachable..but how long can they be teachable?
enlightened apvunsoul- 5:44 AM |