//CSS CODES
//Main
Have served my term for exactly 10 plus months, and counting down still. Sometimes it seems so pointless to go on for a cause that you no longer believe in. You press on out of sheer effort and a crazy determination, undaunted because you know you are made of much tougher substance that any one could understand or try to break.
Yes I am still counting down to the end. There is an end to this tunnel, and it will not drag on forever. The only reason I find myself going on is because I am relying purely on God's strength to pull me through. Without him I would not have made it this far. Lord, every week, I write faithfully on the offering envelop, " I thank you for the favour I have in my situation". Without His favour I AM NOTHING and WILL BE NOTHING.
26 more months to go. Time flies, but not my hopes. Truly the life of a BT is not a bed of roses. It is more like a bed of spikes. Thanking Him always for the anointing and favour that will follow me for the rest of my life as I trust Him forever.
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the thoughts I think towards you; thoughts of peace and love, to give you a future and a hope." How apt a description, and how encouraging a verse that keeps me afloat all the while.
enlightened apvunsoul- 4:43 PM |