//CSS CODES
//Main
A long wait for my post! Ha ha. Not that I had no time to post anything, just that I have so many things I wish to say but do not know where to start. Well, we begin with the appetitzers I believe. =) On a more light-hearted note, I am glad that I have a flexible CGL who is very open to many new ideas. Instead of having cell group meeting some months back, we all went out for a makan session and watched Harry Potter together as well.
Not that I have anything against female leaders, I really am thankful for my CGL because he really is very open-minded and treats us as adults. Not once has he come close to being nit-picky about issues my previous leaders might have picked a bone with. Instead, his character and actions inspire me to aim for greater things in life. Cell group messages? They do not exceed 30 minutes. Most of the time, he shares about what he goes through and how he calmly deals with the crap that comes along. Just some weeks ago, he shared about how he lost his laptop in a cab and panicked at first. However he began to let go and said he would not worry as God is bigger than the laptop and God takes care of us.
He also welcomed his fourth child (no kidding!) into the world last week. Amazing isn't it? Kudos to him for inspiring us all to love and trust God even more in our daily lives. Now my CG is chockful of babies too. Hehe. There's the actor who plays Jesus and many roles who is in my CG and his baby daughter is so cute. She prances around when we have CG and she is so CUTE.
Makes me miss the times I was in playgroup ministry.
Yes, I understand that people do let us down from time to time and Christians are not perfect. There are so many imperfect people around, but I guess we have to look beyond that as we aren't exactly halo material either. Which leads me to blog about the next big thing that happened recently. Everyone who watches LTD by now would know ATR. The dinner we had that day with one of them from ATR was heavy laden with dripping sarcasm and tension-filled gestures and eye contact. Hiaks. It is a long story...I will elaborate on it in my subsequent posts.
Last week, Ed and I went to catch Larry Carlton's concert at the Esplanade. It was great, because the music rocks. I'm not a big fan of jazz but Larry's music convinced me. I am so looking forward to Sammi's concert coming up this Saturday! =) Hence, the title of this post..For the colourful emotions that I go through everyday..the many things that I look forward to in life. Welcome to mixtures... a never-ending process.
enlightened apvunsoul- 6:09 PM |